Products commercialized by KITT Tuning are interchangeable with original parts in conformity with producers edited list and catalogues. Warranty applies in conformity with the European Laws.
KITT Tuning as Seller is not responsible for the warranty and will cancel the warranty in the below presented situations:
- The product was not mounted in a special shop. Fitting process must be completed in a Specialized Service / Tuning Shop.
- The product was damaged due to un-proper mounting or because it was mounted with other broken connecting parts. We do not accept claims for products that are fitted and/or altered when fitted by unauthorized service or technician.
- The product was utilized in other purpose than it was specified in product’s presentation/description.
- The buyer has repaired the products themselves and/or modified (including installing HID kits) or repaired and/or modified by third parties;
- The part was damaged by extra overload or incorrect maintenance of the vehicle.
- The vehicle was crashed or suffered damages produced by the external factors, atmospheric, thermal, mechanical or electrical shock.
- The parts are presenting scratches, bumps, bending marks that are not due to producers or shipping incidents.
Warranty complaints must be presented with the following documents:
- Invoice from KIT XENON TUNING SRL;
- Proof that the product was installed in an authorized service respectively copy of the Invoice & Service Report issued by the Auto Service for the fitting process;
- Videos/pictures (in high resolution) which are presenting the existing problem;
- Short description of the problem;
- Picture of additional materials such as factory labels - it depends on what product is claimed;
- Picture of backside covers (this applies only to headlights )
- Copy of the vehicle registration.
*Goods or services being found faulty shall not be modified without consent of KITT. Otherwise, the buyer may lose his claims based on warranty.