KIT XENON TUNING S.R.L.
KIT XENON TUNING is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your personal data. Read this Policy carefully to understand why and how we collect data from you and how it will be used.
What are personal data?
According to GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC), "personal data" means any information on an identified or identifiable individual ("the data subject"). An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier element such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
There is no list of personal data, and GDPR does not require states to make such a list simply because a date can become personal in a given context, and in another context it is simply a information without value of personal data.
Here are some examples of personal data:
- someone's domicile or residence;
- phone number;
- an email address;
- Bulletin number, passport or identity card;
- location data (e.g., location data feature available on a mobile phone);
- an IP;
- an ID cookie;
When and how do we collect personal data from you?
We collect your personal information when it is relevant to your consumer or business needs (eg when you buy and / or order products and / or services from us, when you register on our site, when you provide feedback on goods and services, when you subscribe to the newsletter, etc.).
We obtain personal information directly from you when ordering certain products or services or completing a specific form. Forms used by KIT XENON TUNING include fields such as name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, access password, product delivery address details, billing details, etc.
Please note that these are just information about the possible ways to use your personal data that you can encounter by visiting KIT XENON TUNING websites and making a purchase from us.
We do NOT collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data of minors under the age of 18.
We do not use your personal data for marketing purposes except with your prior consent. If you would like us to send details about our products, offers and promotions, you can subscribe to our newsletter, only in this way you will be able to be informed about the latest news.
We assure you that you will not receive unsolicited messages through automated calling and communication systems, by fax or e-mail or by any other method that uses public available electronic communications services if you have not previously granted express consent to receive such communications.
However, after you have expressed your consent to receive the messages, you will have the right to request termination of the electronic communication free of charge. In this regard, KIT XENON TUNING will provide links and e-mail addresses visible on its own pages and in the messaging media.
Purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of collecting Personal Data is in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in force and implies:
- order processing;
- managing the account created by the User on the Website;
- sending messages of commercial nature and / or for information purposes via e-mail;
- Compliance, with regard to commercial legal requirements.
You are not required to provide us your personal data, but your refusal will result in the failure to fulfill the purpose of personal data processing, and you will not be able to fully benefit from the services for which you have chosen to visit and use the Website. e.g.: the orders will not be processed / honored).
What are the rights of users?
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data recognizes a number of 9 important rights (the operator is required to ensure compliance):
- The right to information - art. 13 and 14 GDPR. This right allows the data subjects to acknowledge, from the time they are collected, how the data will be used, to whom they will be disclosed or transferred to, what rights the data subjects have on the processed data , etc.
- Right to access data - art. 15 GDPR. It allows you to obtain from us a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, if so, access to that data and other useful information.
- Right to rectification of data - art. 16 GDPR. It allows you to obtain from us, without undue delay, the rectification or completion of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- Right to delete data - art. 17 GDPR. It allows you to obtain from us the deletion of your personal data without undue delay. There are, however, exceptions to this rule (for example, when data are processed for statistical purposes or archiving purposes, and if data is processed to meet a legal obligation or to establish or defend a right in a court of law.
- Right to Restrict Data - Art. 18 GDPR. It is a temporary right. It can be exercised between the moment we take the decision to delete certain data (we no longer need personal data for processing) and the actual deletion of the data, with the prior transmission of a request by which you deny the deletion of the data, reasoning your denial by the need for such data in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in a court of law. As a result of such a request, we will "freeze" the data, stopping its processing for a certain amount of time.
- The right to data portability - art. 20 GDPR. You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you and that you have supplied KIT XENON TUNING in a structured format, currently used and readable automatically and you are entitled to transmit this data to another operator, without obstacles on our part. In other words, personal data will be provided to you in a structured format so that you can decide whether you choose to download them or, on the contrary, send them to another operator.
- Right to opposition - art. 21 GDPR. You have the right to oppose, for example, the processing of your personal data when it is processed for direct marketing purposes. To make it clearer how to exercise this right, it should be noted, for example, that in all newsletters from KIT XENON TUNING you will always be able to unsubscribe. We offer this possibility in all situations, regardless of whether or not the law compels us (not all emails from us are considered to be direct marketing), because it is important to us that you interact with KIT XENON TUNING just for as long as you possibly desire.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing - art. 22 GDPR. This right refers to the creation of profiles that concern the data subject or similarly affect it to a significant extent. KIT XENON TUNING does not achieve such profiles that are followed by automated decisions with a significant legal or similar effect on the targeted person. When we create such profiles, we will notify you and we will modify this notice.
- The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Security of personal data processing
In order to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, and unauthorized access, KIT XENON TUNING uses highly complex technical and organizational security measures. Personal data completed and sent by you via online forms on the Website will be processed, stored and encrypted (in the case of access passwords) using web programming techniques, which may, but are not limited to: immunizing form fields through specific methods, compliance with the database connection security, installation of antivirus programs in the server operating system. Access to the database for maintenance works and / or modification of certain data is accomplished by password authentication only by administrators and / or employees designated by XENON TUNING KIT. Backups of the database will be done electronically, or on the local hard disk or cloud. The computer on which the local hard drive is located will be permanently in a locked room where only administrators and / or employees designated by XENON TUNING KIT will have access. Also, to maintain the security of personal data processing (especially against computer viruses), KIT XENON TUNING prohibits the use of local software from unauthorized sources and installs antivirus programs for preventing viruses corruption on local hard drives and if necessary for automatic cleaners. The administrators and / or employees assigned by KIT XENON TUNING are trained on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal data as well as the risks involved in the processing of personal data. Personal information stored in the database will NOT be printed. KIT XENON TUNING guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data hosted through its computer system.
Security of banking data
In the case of payments made with the card (e.g. purchase of products), the sale is made through online payment solutions provided by authorized third parties in relation to KIT XENON TUNING. In order to eliminate the risk of unauthorized use and abuse by unauthorized persons, authorized third parties in relation to KIT XENON TUNING guarantee the legality and security of personal data (card number, expiration date, etc.) and the computer systems used.
KIT XENON TUNING uses its own and third party cookies to collect personal data for the following purposes:
- analyzing the behavior of potential customers (visitors) or those existing on the Website; (e.g.: the frequency with which the shopping cart is abandoned);
- identify the technical means by which traffic is made on the Website; they can be, but are not limited to, operating system, device type, screen resolution.
- adapting the content of the Website to User preferences (e.g.: what sections or categories are more often visited, which products are more often viewed or which buttons are frequently used);
- implementing practical functions or satisfying users' needs (e.g.: keeping products in the shopping cart in case of closing the browser or saving some pages and / or sections in a quick menu available for a later connection of the User);
- identifying visitors' preferences that could later be used for marketing and advertising purposes by displaying different advertising and promotions according to the interests shown by Users on the Website.
How long do we keep personal data?
We will keep your personal data as long as we need it and exclusively for the purpose for which it is processed, and then we will take the necessary steps to permanently delete it.
We will actively review our personal data and we will safely delete it or, in some cases, we will anonymize it when there is no legal need.
By reading this information note you are aware of the personal data to be collected and processed by KIT XENON TUNING and you understand that these data are critical elements for accessing the products and services offered by KIT XENON TUNING as well as for carrying out our commercial activity.
Any referral about a possible violation of privacy, please send it by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt (A.R.) to the address from:
in Bucharest, District 3, 300 Calea Calarasilor,
Building S20, Entrance 2, 8th Floor, Apt. 66
or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.